U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao to Host Official Launch of DOT Forces to Flyers Research Initiative on Thursday, November 16
On Thursday, November 16th, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao will host elected officials, aviation stakeholders, and distinguished guests to announce a new initiative to address the nation’s pilot shortage.
WHAT: U.S. DOT Forces to Flyers Research Initiative Launch Event
WHO: Secretary Elaine L. Chao
- Senator John Thune
- Congressman Sam Graves (MO-6)
- FAA Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell
- Eric Eversole, President, Hiring Our Heroes, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. James Birdsong, Auburn University
- Jared Lyon, President and CEO, Student Veterans of America
- Other government officials, stakeholders and distinguished guests
WHEN: Thursday, November 16, 2017
3:00 P.M., EST.
Please note, the event will be live-streamed to the public
WHERE: U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
RSVP: Media should RSVP by emailing: [email protected] Limited seating and arrangements for media will be available. Please allow ample time to check-in and complete the security screening process.