Founded in 2009, PIR is an established provider of specialized services and solutions to the Department of Defense, and other government entities. PIR’s depth of experience within the Tier One Special Operations Forces (SOF) and Intelligence communities enables the company to provide consultants with specifically tailored expertise to critical, high-priority programs in support of the United States of America.
What They Do
PIR provides the US Government with a wide variety of specially trained Special Operations, intelligence and security personnel, working across the full spectrum of operations for both military and civilian organizations.
- Intelligence Support – Currently employ intelligence analysts integrated into a variety of multi-disciplined, joint and combined force structures in both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Special Operations Support – Currently employ former senior Special Operations professionals supporting joint Special Operations Forces (SOF) as well as combined and joint conventional forces.
- Counter IED Support – Ongoing operations and intelligence support to joint and interagency efforts to defeat Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) and the personnel and networks which may employ them.
- Research and Development – We are a solutions-based company employing multiple Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) providing R&D support to both government and private sector customers.
- Special Operations Forces (SOF) Training – Deep expertise including personnel with decades of involvement in the US Government’s evolving development of SOF tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Security Operations – Innovative approaches to both fixed installation and VIP personal protective detail operations.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Support and Training – Currently providing programmatic, training, R&D and technical manual development support to cutting-edge UAV efforts.