Ingenico Group is the trusted, strategic partner of choice for merchants and payment industry players in the U.S. and worldwide. Their comprehensive and innovative range of fixed, wireless, and mobile point of sale solutions and services eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for both merchants and consumers. Leveraging their unmatched expertise in EMV, NFC, and security, their customers and partners have access to the future-proof solutions they need to meet evolving consumer demands, market requirements, and industry standards.
Ingenico Group is currently hiring for these positions:
Customer Service Project Manager –
Manages On-Site Service customers, Outsourced Service Provider relationship and related inventory.
Fulfills daily service orders and scheduling of on-site technicians.
Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of account activity.
Sets and manages client expectations
Communicates effectively with clients and service provider to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Maintain audit and quality assurance procedure documentation.
Possess knowledge of Ingenico product functionality and provide 1st level helpdesk support.
Technical Support Engineer –
• Help customers set up remote download server (Estate Manager) and SQL databases (e.g.,MySQL)
• Help customer diagnose and resolve network connectivity issues
• Resolve Level 2 Technical Support JIRA tickets
• Capture and analyze data on a variety of communication interfaces, e.g., Ethernet, USB, serial, modem, etc.
• Prepare thorough test procedures and reports.
• Add features and fix issues in various productivity enhancement software applications in MS Windows, and .NET environment.
• Travel to customer sites to investigate issues and capture traces
• Self-train on Ingenico products and services.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Sr. Software Developer –
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities: The candidate is responsible for developing applications for POS terminals and other payment solutions. Proficiency in C/C++ language, Object Oriented Programing and some level of experience writing unit tests are required. A proven ability to create design specifications and develop software that meets customer requirements, fulfills overall product requirements, and achieves defined performance criteria is important. The role applies structured development methodologies, code documentation, unit testing, and continuous integration to enhance overall software quality. Developer must thrive in a focused, productive, high-intensity, and team-oriented environment. You will be part of a highly skilled, enthusiastic development team that is developing business solutions in an energetic organization.
Posted by VTN on 6:41 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.