PGS Worldwide is an Information Technology, Engineering and Telecom staffing services provider and a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Their capabilities allow then to add optimum value by offering a unique solution to companies that are trying to meet, or exceed, their Supplier Diversity goals. Whenever possible they employ highly qualified veterans and service-disabled veterans, an obligation they take very seriously to serve those who have courageously served them.
PGS Worldwide is currently hiring for these select positions:
Avionics Technician –
PGS Worldwide is seeking an Avionics Technician for a NASA project in Gilbert, AZ. to perform work on all aspects of the mechanical build and processing for the Iridium NEXT space vehicle program.
Support subsystem environmental testing (including acoustic and vibration testing) as needed
Support mechanical leads and senior engineers on the installation of extremely fragile space hardware onto the space vehicles.
Support and maintain work areas up to company ESD, FOD and 5S standards.
Should be willing to work off shift hours and/or overtime as needed, in order to maintain production schedule.
Electronic Test Technicians –
PGS Worldwide is seeking three Electronic Test Technicians to support an Iridium satellite project in Gilbert, AZ. Work will cover all aspects of integration and test for the Iridium NEXT space vehicle program. This is an initial one year contract and if you are qualified I will respond to your resume immediately.
• Support electrical subsystem environmental testing (including acoustic and vibration testing) as needed.
• Support test leads and senior engineers in setup of test configurations and execution of electrical tests using complex test equipment.
• Operate and maintain automated test equipment, special test equipment and test cables.
• Support electrical leads and senior engineers with testing extremely fragile space hardware and test configurations.
• Support and maintain work areas up to company FOD and 5S standards.
Posted by VTN on 10:11 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.