Pincus Elevator Company is a well respected leader in the elevator industry providing elevator installation, maintenance, modernization, and repair services since 1953 to the Delaware Valley region and beyond. The company installs and services accessibility elevators, commercial elevators, and residential elevators with a high level of commitment to residential and commercial customer service, quality and reliability. Evaluating elevator service and installation companies based in Delaware, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania?
Pincus is currently hiring an Elevator Helper.
The job requirements are:
- Ability to perform heavy lifting (at least 100 lbs.)
- Climb ladders up to 24 ft.
- Stand/Walk for 8 hours and perform other physically demanding duties as directed
- Lifting, unloading equipment, rigging, working with power tools.
- Working on construction sites, buildings sites and related.
- Work as a team with an elevator technician following their direction to complete installs.
All applicants must have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Clean driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Field experience in one of the following: elevators, construction, electrical or mechanical trades
- Full Time Hours
- Health Benefits
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Continuous Training–
Job description: Elevator helper needed for the Philadelphia PA and surrounding areas. Opening for a hard working person with a background in one of the following: elevators, construction, electrical or mechanical trades. You will be working in their construction department. Must have an excellent safety/driving record and willing to work in a construction environment. CET or other certifications a plus.
-r certifications a plus.–
Click here to view and apply to all of Pincus’ available job opportunities!