Established in 1992 Stallion Transportation Group is full truckload carrier providing service in 48 states, Canada and Mexico. They also have logistic company that provides service to customers in need of various types of equipment serving 48 states, Canada and Mexico.
Stallion Transportation Group provides a great fit for veterans seeking to get back into the workforce. Especially if you already have experience in this type of work.
Currently Stallion is seeking an ‘Accounts Payable Coordinator’ and a ‘Driver Recruiter’.
Requirements to be an Accounts Payable Coordinator include:
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written correspondence with all levels of management, employees, and outside contacts.
- Computer skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and accounting application programs.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
- Ability to work multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Assertive decision making ability.
Requirements to be a Driver Recruiter include:
- Must have sales and negotiation skills, along with the ability to influence others.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written correspondence with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts.
- Basic computer skills.