United Renovations Joins HireVeterans.com the largest online job board for U.S. Veterans!
United Renovations was founded in 2001 for the purpose of providing multifamily real estate with a full spectrum of construction services. The majority of their projects are directed toward the redesigning and renovating of existing properties in order to extend their economic value. In 2009, the companies services expanded to include insurance/recovery and major re-roofing of structures in the multifamily industry.
United Renovations has over two decades of experience culminating in more than 6,000 projects successfully completed. United Renovations continues to expand and is committed to being the best in the industry.
Whether it is completing due diligence for an acquisition, renovating a property or re-positioning an asset, United Renovations has a skilled team of professionals ready to assist you in making your vision a reality.
United Renovations is currently searching for a Traveling Production Manager.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
• Three or more years’ experience in Project Management
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal and external partners
• Computer skills required: Proficiency with Microsoft Office and iPAD device
• Computer skills preferred: Proficiency with Sage or similar construction management programs
• Education Minimum: High School degree or equivalent
• Education Preferred: Four-year degree from an accredited college or university
• Preferred Certifications: 30 hour OSHA certification, PMI certification
• Preferred Language skills: Conversational Spanish
Work Environment & Travel
• Up to 75% of the job involves walking construction sites to inspect work progress, quality and safety compliance. Up to 25% of time spent on paperwork, reports, etc.
• Travel requirements vary according to client and project locations, plus occasional trips to company headquarters