The 2015 Central Valley Job Fair and Veterans Summit will take place on Thursday, May 7, 2015 from 12-4 p.m.
Put on in conjunction with:
- The Stanislaus Business Alliance
- The Alliance Worknet
- The Alliance Small Business Development Center
- The Heavy Equipment College of California
- The Vet Center
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Work for Warriors
- The Employment Development Department
- The Central Valley Human Resources Management Association
- The Stanislaus County Veteran Employment Committee
All participating employers are required to have at least 1 full-time or part-time open position (salary or hourly) available. Commisson-based positions do not qualify.
Veterans will be given priority entrance from 12-12:30 p.m.
Registered veterans and employers will be invited to attend the Work for Warriors Reception event, which will take place May 6, 2015 at the Gallo Center for the Arts.
The event will include complimentary wine, craft beer, appetizers and live music.
Employers and job-seekers: please email [email protected] for assistance with the registration process.