Major Food Provider Has 40 Jobs To Fill And More To Come!
Omaha Steaks Joins Hireveterans.com in an effort to help heroes back into the workforce!
Omaha Steaks manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of premium steaks, red meats and other gourmet foods. These products are custom cut and packaged to serve the needs of their various markets. They are a family business and have been since their founding in 1917.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the companies state-of-the-art business facilities include two manufacturing plants, a distribution center, and a freezer warehouse. In 1999, their new corporate and marketing offices opened, adjacent to their expanded telemarketing facility.
Their Jobs Include:
- Packaging – Unwraps, wraps, packs, weights, labels and scales a variety of misc. gourmet products.
- Retail Store Manager – Provides the highest level of sales, customer service and satisfaction when assisting the Customer.
- Direct Sales – Sells products by telephone to active customers from selected computer lists in accordance with established standards of performance.
- Graphic Designer – Designs, develops, executes and maintains online marketing programs including email promotions and graphic updates to content manageable portions of the website. Ensures a positive experience for end-users.
- Freezer Forklift Operator – Transports product via forklift from the receiving dock to the appropriate location in the freezer. Drops pallets from overstock racks to select racks. Transports pallets from freezer to the fulfillment staging area.
- Maintenance Inventory Coordinator – Receives and creates work orders via maintenance computer program, two way radio communication, written forms and enters/completes them into database.
- Night Sanitation Worker – Hoses down all Plant equipment, floors and walls using cold-water rinse. Applies chemicals for cleaning, degreasing and sanitizing using sprayers and hoses.
- Freezer Assembler – Must be 19 years old. High school diploma or equivalent required. 6 months experience with inventory, order selection and have worked within a freezer environment preferred.
Their markets nationwide and overseas include foodservice, mail order, incentive, telesales, retail stores, licensed restaurants sales to specialty and food stores, and in 1990, online sales. OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. was founded as a separate company to provide more comprehensive service and an incredible shopping experience for their customers. The brand, Omaha Steaks, has been promoted and advertised for 40 years and is positioned as the ultimate in superb service and quality.
Now more than 1,800 dedicated employees share in the success of the company and work diligently to assure customer satisfaction. Striving to be a premier employer, Omaha Steaks has won public recognition and awards for its benefits package and family-friendly policies, both locally and nationwide.