by Charles Fawkes
Campbell Ewald, a major web developer is looking to hire U.S. Veterans right now. U.S. Veterans are encouraged to join their collective of inspired minds. They want curious problem solvers who live for the idea, strive for the unexpected, and never settle for less. Is that you?
Well, they have joined HireVeterans.com to find you so check it out. I mean, where do you fit? It takes all kinds. What’s your sweet spot?
- Creative: Come up with ideas. Wear just about whatever you want.
- Solutions Planning: Chocolate? Submarines? Cars? These people have a strategy for everything.
- Account Management: The link between agency and client.
- Integrated Content Development: Yeah, the idea’s great, but how do we get it done? These folks will show you how.
- Interactive/Social: They surf. They blog. They use the Internet to grow our clients’ business.
- Media Services: What do our clients’ consumers read? Surf? Watch? Listen to? Our communications planners know.
- Experiential Marketing: Your backstage pass to some of our clients’ hottest tours and events. See, touch, feel and experience it.
- Information Technology: Masters of new technology. Architects of creative usage. Call them IT for short.
- Digital Operations: All the work that happens behind the scenes to make digital magic.
- Analytics and Business Planning: These people will tell you everything you never knew you wanted to know about how your business is performing.
Full-time, part-time, families, domestic partners. Everyone is important, and it’s important to Campbel Ewald to provide you the best benefits possible. So get with it and Apply Now at HireVeterans.com . Do it!
Posted by Charles G. Fawkes on 4:40 pm, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers, Training. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.