High Tech Locksmiths Inc is a local Miami company which has seen much nationwide growth in the past 7 years. High Tech Locksmiths specializes in Transponder keys, High Security Keys and remotes for the automotive industry.
“In March 2004 we had only 2 trucks working in the Dade/Broward, Florida area. Today, we have added 47 more trucks and trailers to our fleet. We are currently doing business in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Nevada, California, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin, Connecticut and the rest of Florida. Our projected expansion for next year includes Kentucky, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Utah.” Jay Wiener, President
With 67 employees at High Tech they always have at least 2 to 4 trainees in the system being trained to be able to fill their growth needs and possible attrition requirements.
They have structured their company now into several departments:
- Operations Department: handles the day to day work of their technicians in the field, including; Inventory , Special Order Keys, Field Procedures, Vehicle Maintenance, Equipment maintenance, New Equipment, and Daily logs.
- Sales Department: handles acquiring new accounts, servicing existing customers and expansion into new markets or products. The sales department visits each customer’s location on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction is being maintained. This department in conjunction with Operations also handles ordering trucks and equipment for new areas.
- IT: (Information Technology) handles all their computer system related issues, both in house and in the field. They have computers in all their vehicles and have live, real time, online communication with their trucks around the country. This means they can operate any of their computers in the field from their home office.
- Accounting: mainly handles Receivables by posting the payments and by producing both weekly and monthly reports for customers, to give them a detailed and summary status of their open invoices. They also provide Performance reports of Operations for customers.
- R & D: (Research and Development) handles new technology and systems to stay ahead of the competition in the industry. Vehicle transponder & security systems are constantly changing and they need to be able to adapt, and become knowledgeable in all the new systems. They never rest on their laurels. This is a major reason they have been very successful in this field.
They have jobs ready to be filled in: Baton Rouge, LA/ Chattanooga, TN/Richmond, VA/ Houston, TX/ Dallas, TX/ Washington, DC and Baltimore, VA.
All jobs are on now posted on HireVeterans.com so check them out now