October 1st brought changes to the Post-9/11 GI Bill that add flexibility and some new benefits. You may qualify for:
- Payment rates increase to as much as $1,473 per month
- Housing stipend for online-only students
- Up to $1,000 book stipend for eligible students
- Support for on-the-job apprenticeship programs
- Up to $10,000 for flight training programs
GI Bill eligibility depends on individual circumstances, so it’s important to
compare schools to find one that meets your needs. Request information from Schools with VA Approved Programs to find out what the GI Bill can do for you.
Posted by Yanira Farray on 4:46 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Education. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.