Idaho National Laboratory is a science and engineering national laboratory dedicated to meeting the nation’s environmental, energy, nuclear technology, and national security needs. INL is home to one of the largest concentrations of technical professionals in the northern Rocky Mountain region and has some of the most advanced research programs in the world.
The lab is located in southeastern Idaho on the Snake River Plain. Surrounded by some of the most beautiful country in the world including Yellowstone National Park to the north, the Teton mountain range to the east, and Sun Valley ski resort to the west, the region is a nature lover’s paradise.
The INL is committed to developing an environment where individuals and teams are valued and inspired to contribute fully to our success. They strive to be recognized by their employees and their community as a diversity leader. Diversity in their workforce and community is critical to the success of the INL. Continuing to develop their diversity initiative will expand their base of knowledge, skills, abilities and understanding. INL is committed to providing a workplace free from all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment and other forms of harassment.
Information you should know:
- INL is a federal facility, which performs work involving national security. Therefore, many of the jobs require U.S. citizenship,
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- Consideration is only given to candidates who have applied for a specific job posting.
- Salary is competitive.
- INL is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- If you are a displaced defense nuclear facility contractor employee, please attach your 3161 documentation to your user profile within our job posting system. Please also include this information in your resume.
- If you are a current INL employee please use the internal job application process available form INL’s internal home page. Applying for a position from the HireVeterans.com website will result in you being viewed as an external applicant.
- If you need accommodations due to a disability, please call (208) 526-5888 for assistance.
Upload your resume and Apply Today at the career page of The INL at HireVeterans.com
To learn more about The INL, visit their website by Clicking Here
Posted by Arnaldo Rodgers on 11:28 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers, Training. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.