Addx is Hiring and Wants to Hire U.S. Veterans Now!
Through it’s new partnership with HireVeterans.com, america’s leading job board for U.S. Veterans, Addx is specifically looking to draw quality employees from the Veterans community.
Addx partners with clients to deliver innovative solutions to meet their unique mission-critical needs. They stand apart from the competition because they combine their knowledge and experience in information and management science-based methods to envision and roadmap solutions for project success. They then perform those tasks to completion by leveraging the right people, methods, and supporting technologies to satisfy client requirements.
Addx oversees the delivery of innovative solutions from their headquarters in Alexandria, VA, conveniently located off Interstate 95 in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. They hold several contract vehicles, and are able to staff programs anywhere in the United States.
Founded in 2002, their people work diligently to serve customers, provide the most for an invested dollar, and continually improve service offerings. Because of these efforts, Addx is a three-time Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing Private Companies in America recipient and continues to be recognized by their customers for superior performance
- Excellence – Our work is defined by deep service expertise conducted responsibly, reliably, and with lasting results our clients can count on.
- Responsiveness – Our reputation is defined by the highest standards of professionalism and performance, adapting quickly and collaboratively to changing needs.
- Efficiency – Our business is defined by our commitment to doing what is right by our clients through delivering best value in price and results.
- Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Excellent Past Performance qualifications in our core competencies
- Diverse clients including Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, Energy, and Veterans Affairs
- Highly skilled professionals with an average of 20+ years of industry experience
- Reach-back capability to an extensive source of professional providers in our core competencies
- 80 percent of personnel hold advanced degrees and certifications (PhD, MBA, PMP)
- Security cleared personnel
Addx offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Investment
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Tuition & Certification Reimbursement
- Commuter Expense Offset
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance Program
- Federal Credit Union Membership
- Referral Program
HIRING NOW: Addx has an immediate need for Intelligence Analysts at Fort Meade. Additional Information is posted with Hire Veterans, CLICK HERE NOW TO APPLY
4900 Seminary Road, Suite 570
Alexandria, VA 22311
Phone: (703) 933-7637
Fax: (703) 933-7638