As part of the full-membership, HireVeterans.com accepts XML files to post jobs
So if you have an XML file (see example), just provide the URL and we will enter it into our admin panel on the backend and set it up for you with an automatic update every 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions About XML
- If we were to log into an employer account manually, would we be able to see/edit the uploaded jobs?
- Does your system support the use of a different apply method for each job (i.e. each job has its own unique application email or URL for the jobseeker to use)?
- Does your system support HTML in the job description and job requirement fields? If so, which tags?
- Can you provide us with a list of all possible job post fields?
- In the case of fields like job category or job type, can you provide us with a list of all possible values for those fields?
- Does your system support the reuse of unique numeric identifiers for jobs?
1. If we were to log into an employer account manually, would we be able to see/edit the uploaded jobs?
A.YES. We will provide a username and password
2. Does your system support the use of a different apply method for each job (i.e. each job has its own unique application email or URL for the jobseeker to use)?
A. Yes, in the field APPLICATION SETTINGS, you can put in the URL where you want the applicant to be redirected OR you can put in an email address where you want the resume sent.
3. Does your system support HTML in the job description and job requirement fields? If so, which tags?
A. YES, we support basic HTML tags. See List Below
<a>, <b>, <blockquote>, <br>, <div>, <em>, <font>, <h1>, <h2>, <h3>, <hr>, <i>, <img>, <li>, <ol>, <p>,
<small>, <span>, <strong>, <table>, <thead>, <tbody>, <tfoot>, <tr>, <td>, <th>, <ul>
4. Can you provide us with a list of all possible job post fields?
- <JobCategory> see list below for variables
- <ApplicationSettings> fill in email or URL where client wants applicant to be directed
- <SecurityClearance> see list below for variables
Security Clearance Fields
- NO Security Clearance
- Active Confidential
- Active Secret
- Active Top Secret
- Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI)
- Inactive Confidential
- Inactive Secret
- Inactive Top Secret
- Inactive Top Secret/SCI
- National Security Agency/Central Intelligence Agency (NSA/CIA)
- Top Secret/Singe Scope Background Investigation (TS/SS B I)
- Department of Homeland Security/Customs and Border Protection (DHS/C B P)
- CI Polygraph (CIP)
- Public Trust
- Full Scope (FSP)/Lifestyle (LSP) Polygraph
5. In the case of fields like job category or job type, can you provide us with a list of all possible values for those fields?
Job Category Fields
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Entry Level
- Food Services
- General Business
- General Labor
- Health Care
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Nonprofit-Social Services
- Professional Services
- Program Management
- QA-Quality Control
- Real Estate
- Restaurant-Food Service
- Skilled Labor
- Supply Chain
- Technical Writers
- Veterinary Services
Employment Type Fields
Full-time, Part-time, Contactor, Intern, and Seasonal
6. Does your system support the reuse of unique numeric identifiers for jobs?
A. NO, when an XML is uploaded, the system creates a Unique ID for that job post. When the XML is run again, the system deletes all jobs posted and reposts the jobs on XML for that day with a new ID.
For tech support, contact [email protected]
Posted by VTN on 3:41 pm, With 0 Reads, Filed under Employer FAQS, FAQs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.