If you are driven by being an integral part of a cause to change the lives of Veterans by supplying them with the specialized post secondary education to enter a stable, process oriented, rewarding and well compensated profession – you should consider applying.
A prestigious, national college is searching for a “hands on” Assistant Administrator of Continuing Professional Education. Entry level candidates with no prior direct experience are encouraged to apply. The roll requires an “eager beaver” with an intense burning desire, tireless energy, dedication and commitment to surmount the tremendous challenges and work load.
The University is experiencing exponential growth, and therefore has a hectic, work intensive, face paced environment – which also will offer opportunities for advancement to career minded individuals with executive potential.
- Continual “follow up” with Speaking Faculty to obtain Independent Assessments
- Compiling Assesstments and other materials for Educational Program Coverage
- Proofing various post secondary education materials
- Scheduling and rescheduling meetings for Speaking Faculty
- Documenting commentary (detailed notes) during Speaking Faculty Meeting
- Updating Educational Program Coverage
- Producing and administrating CPE Sessions in LMS (AV Training/Support Provided)
- Maintaining CPE and CLE Reporting for various States
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer literate, with intermediate to advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Prior experience as an instructional designer, CPE/CLE Program Director, educator/teacher or the like is a plus
- Ability to pass state and federal background checks.
MOST IMPORTANT – CHARACTER QUALITIES
- Ability to listen attentively and implement instructions or procedures given for tasks or projects assigned
- Vigilant with follow up and follow through
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Excellent communicator – especially writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Highly sincere, devoted, honest, loyal, responsible, trustworthy and reliable
- Career Ready Executive
Click to Apply for Asst Admin of Continuing Professional Education
Posted by VTN on 9:11 pm, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.