Auxiliary Services Corporation provides services to the community of SUNY Cortland, and they would like help from our veterans to continue providing quality service.
Located atop one of the rolling hills in central New York’s “City of Seven Valleys,” the State University of New York College at Cortland was founded in 1868 as the Cortland Normal School. Among its earliest students is inventor and industrialist Elmer A. Sperry of Sperry-Rand Corp. fame. The original campus, located in downtown Cortland, was destroyed by a fire in 1919. The present campus opened in 1923.
Over the decades, the campus expanded and in 1941, by an act of the legislature and the Board of Regents, the institution officially became a four-year college providing courses leading to the bachelor’s degree. In 1948, Cortland became a founding member of the State University of New York.
This university has it’s own on site corporation which was developed to provide services to the people and faculty that make up the campus. Because this is such a large campus made up of thousands of students and faculty, they looked to form this private corporation to help fulfill the needs for running this beautiful community. The corporation is made up of professionals such as yourselves and student workers as well.
Auxiliary Services Corporation is a private, not-for-profit organization that provides a variety of services to the SUNY Cortland Community.
Join the ASC family where they:
- Provide Excellent Service
- Provide Exceptional Value
- Recognize their employees as their greatest resource
Please visit the website for ASC to see more about the job opportunities that are available by clicking here.
You can also see the current job postings by visiting HireVeterans.com or just clicking here.