Major Government Employment Firm Reaches Out to Hire U.S. Veterans
Tate Incorporated Partners Up with HireVeterans.com to Employ Military Veterans
by Gordon Gates
TATE Incorporated, the Nation’s leading provider of Personnel Recovery Solutions to the U.S. Government, is reaching out to hire U.S. Veterans Now! Through it’s recent partnership with HireVeterans.com, the nations premire job board for U.S. Veterans, Tate Incorporated has embarked on a strategic move to reach out and hire our nations best and brightest U.S. Veterans.
In addition to training and education for high-risk personnel, TATE Incorporated employees provide expert knowledge and experience with instructional systems design and training systems, quality management, and quality assurance.
TATE is dedicated to rapidly integrating technology and engineering to produce fully functional prototypes from little more than concepts.
About TATE Incorporated
TATE, Incorporated was founded in 1994 to provide support to the high-risk operator, specifically focusing on personnel recovery. With approximately 250 employees, TATE is now the nation’s leading contractor providing Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE), Peacetime Governmental Detention (PGD), Hostage Detention (HD), Personnel Recovery (PR) plans and operations and other sensitive training support to the U.S. government. TATE’s current customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, Defense Intelligence Agency, and other governmental agencies.
High Standards of “Hands-On” Training & Excellence
TATE’s personnel have been highly instrumental over the past decade in the development and achievement of the high standards of “hands-on” training excellence that mark our military SERE and PGD/HD programs.
TATE’s quality assurance and control programs have been widely praised and adopted by their government customers.
TATE is Proud of its Employees
TATE employees bring a wide range of military and commercial expertise to focus on the most demanding challenges. In research and development mode, TATE rapidly tests and deploys technology to turn out fully functional prototypes from little more then concepts. Currently, TATE has personnel serving throughout the United States and South America.
The Top 10 Reasons to Work for TATE Incorporated
TATE, Incorporated is a rapidly growing national contractor with approximately 250 employees in the United States and South America. TATE, Inc.’s dedication to its employees and their quality of work and life begins with meeting their benefit needs.
Benefits and Services to Protect the Welfare of Yourself and Your Family
TATE’s comprehensive benefits package offers a variety of services to protect the welfare of each employee and the employee’s family.
- Medical and Dental Insurance: Eligible employees may choose from a variety of plans to meet their medical and dental insurance needs.
- Retirement Plans: TATE, Inc meets the retirement planning needs of our employees via 401(k) and profit sharing programs.
- Paid Leaves: TATE provides a generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Leave plan.
- Life Insurance: Provided at no cost for our employees; additional coverage amounts for employee and family offered.
Short and Long-term Disability Insurance: TATE has brokered these services through AFLAC at competitive rates.
- Medical and Dependent-Care Flexible Spending Accounts: Opportunities to defer allowable salary amounts on a tax-free basis.
- Educational Assistance: Educational assistance is available to employees for work-related courses, certificates, and degree programs. Employees are also encouraged to attend non-degree courses, seminars, and training programs relating to their area of expertise.
- Flexible Work Schedules: TATE, Inc. offers our employees the opportunity to work flexible schedules to better meet professional and personal responsibilities.
- Employee Recognition Programs: TATE, Inc. maintains an employee recognition program to reward and recognize the efforts and achievements of our employees.
- Interesting and Challenging Work: While working alongside the best and brightest colleagues, TATE, Inc.’s employees are challenged by exciting and interesting projects–projects directly impacting U.S. Government performance.
TATE, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. TATE, Inc. will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. View current employment opportunities and apply online NOW!