Jobs in Security Offered to War Veterans
Pinkerton Government Services Partners with HireVeterans.com
by K. Morgan Barker, Veterans Today
Since 9/11, security is one of the America’s fastest growing and most vital industries in the country. Six years after the terrorist attacks, the homeland security business is booming and has become a multi-billion dollar business and now eclipses mature enterprises like movie-making and the music industry in annual revenue.
With over 25 offices in the U.S. and nearly 4,500 employees, Pinkerton Government Services (PGS) is one of America’s most dedicated and innovative security, fire and emergency services in the out-sourced defense industry available today. PGS stands behind America’s war veterans with 65% of their employees being current and/or prior military service men and women. PGS is rising to meet the challenge of guarding our homeland and also supporting our war veterans who have done the same.
In a logical marriage, Pinkerton and Hire Veterans.com will be collaborating in a win-win venture keeping America safe and our war veterans employed in service to our country…
In fact, PGS has a long-standing tradition of service to the US we can all be proud of. In their earliest years, Pinkerton foiled an assassination attempt against President Lincoln and the U.S. Secret Service and the Federal Bureau of Investigation can trace their history back to the name Pinkerton.
Now, PGS is the only company solely dedicated to providing security services in compliance with U.S. government security policies and regulations, with emphasis on those requiring agency level security clearances (DOD, DOE, DOI, etc.) and eight of the Top Ten DOD civilian contractors are clients. Pinkerton’s experience and reputation as a provider of consistent, high quality security services have resulted in PGS being the preferred provider of cleared security services across the country.
Pinkerton is offering open positions to Military veterans who would like to work in safety and security of the assets of the U.S. Government and government contractor organizations worldwide. PGS was created to provide specialized security and fire services to meet federal government requirements.
– Armed and Unarmed Guard Services
– Fire Prevention and Firefighting Services
– Technical Support
– Security Console Operations
– International/Domestic Satellite Launch Security
– Special Access Program Support
– Canine Bomb Detection
– EMT/First Responder
– Access Control
– Project Management
– Document Control
What PGS Offers Employees:
– Training Programs
– Introduction through Management Training
– Five Star Certified Supervisor Program
– Son’s and Daughter’s Scholarship Program
– Health and Dental Benefits
– Recognition Programs
– Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Officer Recognition
– Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Supervisor Recognition
– Excellence In Service Awards
– Anniversary Pin Program
– Five Star Rewards Program
– Employee and Supervisors of the Year for Heroism and Performance Awards
- View and Apply to All Pinkerton Government Services Jobs on HireVeterans.com
- Official Pinkerton Government Services Web Site