Our site is designed as a place where readers can freely comment on the issues of the day and contribute to the discourse
In order to ensure high-quality discussion and contributions, we have some simple and common-sense rules to follow.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in a warning by site moderators or in some instances (for particularly grievous offenses or after repeated warnings), suspension or termination of your commenting privileges, your account, or access to our site itself.
- Do not harass, stalk, bully, or otherwise abuse any user on our site. While we welcome healthy debate, there is a clear line between enthusiastic discussion and “flaming”. When in doubt, try to take a step back and see if your actions might be construed as an attack on someone as opposed to healthy disagreement. Remember, if someone harasses you, don’t harass them back – simply report the offending content to us.
- Do not post any content which could be construed as hate speech – this includes racism, sexism, homophobia, and other such content which may advocate bigotry.
- Keep posts on-topic. Discussion should remain centered around the topic of the page in question. While discussions can evolve over time, please try to keep your comments related to the original topic.
- Do not vandalize the site. This can include uploading objectionable content to your profile, maliciously deleting other users’ contributions or making inappropriate edits to the Wiki, and other such actions.
- Do not spam the site. Repeatedly posting identical comments (“flooding”), posting commercial messages, or the like are not conducive to the site’s purpose and we will respond accordingly.
- Do not post any content which is invasive of another person’s privacy. This includes posting an individual’s non-public email address, telephone number, address, or other personal details. For instance, posting a Senator’s public office telephone number is acceptable; posting their home telephone number is not.
If you feel that comment presented on our site violates policy,please report via email to; support AT veteranstodaynetwork.com
Please be specific in your report and include the URL address, title of article and comment and any other information that you would think helpful for a review. The board will take action and respond back to you.
OTHER LEGAL POLICIES
Our site aspires to unite the U.S. Veterans Community by providing an empowering place whereby it can gather, commune, and lift up one another in the service of each other through news and information with a special focus on helping veterans get jobs.
Ethics and Values
Our site stands for justice, equality, truth, and the USA and does NOT stand for racism including but NOT limited to racism by color, ethnicity, cultural identity, sexual identity, or creed.
We aim to stand up for U.S. Veterans and our fellow man worldwide. We encourage success for our readers, columnists, advertisers, affiliates, and partners who value our site and stand up for equality, freedom, liberty, truth, and the pursuit of justice for all whilst standing up against oppression and racism always.
Reprint or Repost Permissions
You may repost any aritcle as long as you make sure you link back to the original article. If you want to repost more than one article, please use our RSS feed
Report Ethical Violations
If you feel that an article or comment presented on site violates our ethics and values and presents harm to the readership, please report via email to: support AT veteranstodaynetwork.com
Your mail will be sent to our board Editorial Board members for review. Please be specific in your report and include the URL address, title of article or comment and any other information that you would think helpful for a review. The board will take action and respond back to you.
Report Copyright Violations
It is the policy of the website to NOT publish any copyright material and if such an event occurs without the knowledge of the website, such material will be immediately removed upon written notice. If you feel that your copyrighted material appears on this web site without your permission, please send your request to remove via email to; support AT veteranstodaynetwork.com
We do NOT sell any information harvested on our site. In fact the only time we get the info on readers is when comments are posted and we only do that to prevent spammers from posting garbage porn and gambling site URLs, getting free authority link backs. Anyway, we are able to learn the IP address from comment posters so we can ID where they are when they posted. Any other information provided is purely by consent of the poster.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, no one under 13 years of age can use our Web site. If you are a minor between the ages of 13 and 18, you may use our Site only in conjunction with your parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.