Theragen is a medical device company committed to developing effective and safe therapeutic energy technologies applied to the body for healing and pain relief. Their currrent focus products are the Kneehab XP and the Recovery Back.
* Kneehab XP® quadriceps neuromuscular stimulation product for the reeducation and strengthening of muscles, commonly referred to as muscle atrophy, and associated with injury and during pre- and post-surgical total knee replacement procedures.
* Recovery Back is a unique, garment system delivering TENS and NMES modalities to the lumbar and abdominal areas to provide pain management and muscle rehabilitation.
Their Mission is to:
1. To utilize non-invasive technology to apply energy to the body to treat disease which results in healing and pain relief.
2. To build a Company with effective leadership, exceptional talent, professional skills and dedication to assist physicians, clinicians and surgeons to cure disease with novel, safe and effective technologies which delay or eliminate invasive procedures.
3. To go beyond palliative care and cure diseases which impact patient’s quality of living.
4. To exceed Customer Expectations through VIP Customer Care: Ultimately goal delivering improved patient treatment outcomes and sound economic benefits to the global healthcare system.
5. To optimize a pure-play therapeutic company that investigates, identifies, develops and markets proven medical devices which address the growing demand for non-invasive, effective and safe treatment for painful and debilitating diseases through ongoing investment in uncompromising, rigorous scientific research, unparalleled commitment to professional education, and a resolve to succeed despite any challenge.
6. To be objective and agnostic regarding the form of therapeutic energy developed by the Company, understanding that thermal, ultrasound, mechanical and therapeutic light technologies may hold the best answer to the cure of specific diseases.
Posted by VTN on 10:55 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.