The Human Resources Department of California State University, San Bernardino provides services in the areas of benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, employment, payroll, performance management, recognition, training and development, leaves of absence and other HR programs.
California State University, San Bernardino is a preeminent center of intellectual and cultural activity in Inland Southern California. Set at the foothills of the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains, the university serves more than 20,000 students each year and graduates about 4,000 students annually. CSUSB reflects the dynamic diversity of the region and has the most diverse student population of any university in the Inland Empire, and it has the second highest African American and Hispanic enrollments of all public universities in California. Seventy percent of those who graduate are the first in their families to do so.
Currently the HR department at Cal State San Bernardino University are seeking to fill these positions:
Associate Director of Facilities – The incumbent coordinates all departmental maintenance, renovation and new construction including all general residence hall furnishings and equipment in the residence halls. Provides effective and efficient maintenance, grounds, and custodial services to Housing facilities by providing direction to the Assistant Director with regard to proper allocation of employees, equipment and resources. This position maintains appropriate vendor/supplier contact and product/service information, including costs, warranties, contracts and service agreements. The Associate Director works with the Business Manager to coordinate the contracting of external vendors who provide services to on and off-campus facilities and students including laundry, rental programs, etc. The incumbent works with the Office of Sustainability to ensure departmental and residence hall compliance with university environmental protocols as well as developing sustainable purchasing and construction practices.
Senior Director Prospect Strategy –
• Qualified applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• At least five (5) years’ of experience in a research, research-related, or data analysis environment is required.
• Previous development experience and/or a background in a non-profit or educational institution are preferred.
• Experience with information resources and publications is required, including fundraising databases (Ellucian’s Advance preferred), on-line services (Lexis-Nexis desired), and database overlays.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Ability to supervise and train others.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Exceptional communication; writing and editing abilities.
• Strong research and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in locating and synthesizing material from multiple sources.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and summarize complex biographical, business and financial data.
• High degree of organization and initiative.
• Ability to handle deadlines and changing priorities with good judgment.
• Well-developed sense of curiosity, ingenuity, perseverance and good judgment.
• Complete respect for confidentiality.
• Collaborative nature and a strong team player.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
Click Here To View And Apply To All Of California State University, San Bernardino’s Available Positions!
Posted by VTN on 10:23 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.