Delta Solutions & Strategies, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Delta Solutions & Strategies, LLC, established in 2000, is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) specializing in Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA), Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS), and meeting customer goals. Their expertise spans a wide variety of specialties as a prime contractor on multiple contracts to include support to NORAD/USNORTHCOM, Air Force Space Command Contract for Space and Missile Capabilities (CSMC), Indirect Weapons System Consolidated Logistics and Advisory and Assistance (IWS CLASS), US Army Aviation & Missile Life Cycle Management Command (AMCOM) Expedited Professional and Engineering Support Services (EXPRESS), Naval Sea Systems Command (SeaPort-e), and Maricopa County Arizona. Delta is also a subcontractor on numerous DoD contracts supporting all services and the Missile Defense Agency. Their employees have extensive experience supporting Military and DoD systems at all classification levels as well as local, county, and state organizations in emergency planning activities.
Delta is currently looking for veterans to hire in these positions:
Facility Planning, Operations, and Sustainment Support –
• Assist with developing interagency support agreements that document services and support provided by host installations.
• Assist in oversight and analysis of existing policies, directives, and associated documents and provide recommendations for new guidelines supporting cost effective and efficient facilities operations and sustainment.
• Conduct annual facilities policy and directives review.
• Prepare a policy review report-documenting plan for review accomplishment and results.
• Develop, update or modify policies, directives, instructions or supporting documents, coordinate, secure approvals, and assist in implementing policy changes across the agency.
• Conduct and/or attend related meetings, prepare agendas, read-ahead materials, minutes or notes and track action items to closure.
• Assist with facilities operations and sustainment planning, budgeting and prioritization for BMDS facilities, including the development of both long-term strategic and short-term operational plans.
• Develop and analyze the facilities strategic plan annually, to include reviewing technical requirements, schedules, estimates, and identifying issues and gaps.
AutoCAD Support – As part of the team you would be responsible for the following tasks:
• Maintain existing AutoCAD applications that feed and interface with the Archibus application and make recommendations for upgrades to existing system capabilities.
• Develop and update floor plans to include all necessary layers for all DPF-operated facilities.
• AutoCAD standards shall be adhered to.
ARCHIBUS Support Personnel – As part of the team you would be responsible for the following tasks:
• Maintain and update the DPF Directorate CAFM system, ARCHIBUS, IAW all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and IC Directorate requirements.
• Maintenance and update efforts include data and application backups, scheduled approved updates to modules, and license tracking to ensure that all licenses (both server and desktop) are up-to-date
• Develop for Government approval all implementation plans to include schedule for any new modules being installed.
• Responsible for interfacing with the IC Directorate for installation in the test environment for Information Assurance approval as well as integration testing prior to installation on the operational unclassified network.
• Responsible for resolution of any/all data or application issues resulting from upgrades or additions of new modules.
• Maintain and update the ARCHIBUS system with approved capabilities as decisions are made, e.g., new workflows developed, program data evolves, and/or updates are available for the application. Maintain existing ARCHIBUS database to include data integrity.
Posted by VTN on 8:48 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.