Spirit Airlines, an ultra low-cost carrier headquartered in the Miami Florida area is seeking to hire veterans now! To better reach our U.S. Veterans, Spirit has partnered up with Hireveterans.com, America’s leading job board for U.S. Veterans.
Spirit operates scheduled flights throughout the U.S. as well as the Caribbean Sea area, Mexico, and Latin America.
In 2011, Spirit achieved $1 billion dollars in annual revenues and was thereby classified a major airline by the United States Department of Transportation. Spirit currently maintains one base and four focus cities. Over half of the airline’s flights are to destinations in the Bahamas, Caribbean, and Latin America.
Spirit Airlines empowers customers to save money on air travel by offering ultra low base fares with a range of optional services for a fee, allowing customers the freedom to choose only the extras they value. This innovative approach grows the traveling market and stimulates new economic activity while creating new jobs. Spirit’s modern fleet,
configuration and other innovations enable Spirit to burn less fuel per seat than competitors, making Spirit the most environmentally-friendly U.S. carrier. Spirit’s all-Airbus fleet currently operates flights throughout the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean.
Like the automobile, brokerage and computer industries, Spirit’s approach offers standard product features and options.
Spirit Standard ULCC Product Features
- Ultra low fares
- Easy online booking and check-in
- Reliable, on-time service
- Clean, fuel efficient airplanes
- Friendly staff
- Largest ULCC network in the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean
- One personal carry-on bag that fits under the seat
- Deluxe leather seating
Spirit Optional Services & Products
- BIG FRONT SEAT – wider seats in 2 by 2 seating configuration with extra legroom
- Checked baggage and second larger carry-on bag
- Seat assignments
- Travel insurance
- Onboard beverages and snacks
- Hotels, cars, vacation packages and cruises
- Event tickets, golf tee times and tours
- Discounted airport parking
Obviously they are proud to have broken the rules and created arguably the best airline in the Americas. So join the Spirit team and apply for a job.
Posted by VTN on 6:16 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers, Training. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.