By Randy Miller
TCS bases solutions on thought leadership and industry involvement. With a portfolio of over 100 granted patents and over 300 pending applications, TCS is a driving force in developing products and technologies that solve communication challenges.
Around the globe, governments, corporations, and ordinary people rely on TCS to make Connections that Matter. Their customers and partners include:
- Leading wireless and VoIP operators and carriers around the world
- Cable MSOs
- Telematics vendors
- Public safety agencies
- Agencies of the US Departments of Defense, State, and Homeland Security
- US special operations and intelligence communities
At the heart of TCS is a spirit of innovation. This is what animates them as we tackle some of the world’s toughest communications challenges. It also inspires an environment where some of the industry’s finest collaborative thinking can take place.
By launching a career at TCS, you will contribute to the development of communications technologies that impact your community, your country, and your world.
- Accounting and finance professionals
- Helpdesk and desktop support engineers
- Network engineers
- Project and program managers
- Sales and marketing professionals
- SATCOMs engineers
- Satellite customer service technicians
- Satellite technicians
- Software engineers
- Software testers
- Systems engineers
- Web developers
- Wireless engineers
TCS has opened the door, and is inviting America’s talented Military Veterans into its workforce. I encourage each of you, if you desire a rewarding career, to visit their job page at HireVeterans.com and apply today.
Posted by Arnaldo Rodgers on 2:53 pm, With 0 Reads, Filed under Careers, General News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.